The Audit Committee has the vital charge of administering, with the Commission, the joint audit program. Additional information pertaining to Audit Committee work will be updated shortly, as the MTC website migration is in progress.
States that participate in MTC Joint Audit Program have a representative on the MTC Audit Committee.
- Oversight of MTC Audit Program
- Audit Selections
- Provide direction to the MTC Audit Program on State Policy Regarding Audit Issues
- Review Audit Director’s Periodic Status Reports
- Provide Direction to MTC Auditors on Complex Audit Issues
- Provide State Specific Audit Training to MTC Audit Staff
- Provide Forum for Taxpayers to Discuss Audit Issues