Modification of the Agreement
- You agree to access and use the website only for lawful purposes. You are solely responsible for the knowledge of and adherence to any and all laws, statutes, rules, and regulations pertaining to your use of the website. By accessing the website, you agree that you will not:
- Use the website to commit a criminal offense or to encourage others to engage in any conduct which would constitute a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability;
- Post or transmit any discriminatory, libelous, harassing, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, or otherwise unlawful content;
- Use the website to impersonate other parties or entities;
- Use the website to upload any content that contains a software virus or any other computer code, files, or programs that may alter, damage, or interrupt the functionality of the website or the hardware or software of any other person who accesses the website;
- Upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any materials that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under a contractual relationship;
- Alter, damage, or delete any content posted on the website;
- Disrupt the normal flow of communication in any way;
- Claim a relationship with or represent any business, association, or other organization with which you are not authorized to claim such a relationship or represent;
- Post or transmit any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, or other forms of solicitation;
- Post any material that infringes upon or violates the intellectual property rights of another; or
- Collect or store personal information about others.
Certain portions of the website are limited to registered users or allow a user to request support or services online by entering personal information. You agree that any information provided to us in these areas will be complete and accurate, that you will not register under the name of, nor attempt to enter the website under the name of, another person, and that you will not adopt a user name that the Commission, in its sole discretion, deems offensive.
You must be at least 18 years old to become a registered user or to request support or services online. If you are not at least 18, you will be removed from the registered areas and denied support or services.
Termination of Use
Other Site Links
Some links on the website lead to websites that are not operated by the Commission. The Commission does not control these websites nor do we review or control their content. The Commission provides these links to users for convenience. These links are not an endorsement of products, services, or information, and do not imply an association between the Commission and the operators of the linked website. When you select a link to an outside website, you are subject to the terms and conditions of the owner or sponsors of that outside website.
Policy on Spamming
The Commission reserves the right to monitor any content that you provide, but shall not be obligated to do so. The Commission reserves the right (but assume no obligation) to delete, move, or edit any postings that violate these terms and conditions. United States and foreign copyright laws and international conventions protect the contents of the website. You agree to abide by all copyright notices posted on the website.
Disclaimer of Warranty
You expressly understand and agree that your use of the website, or any material available through this website, is at your own risk. Neither the Commission nor its employees warrant that the website will be uninterrupted, problem-free, free of omissions, or error-free; nor do they make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the website. The content and function of the website are provided to you without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or use, or currency.
Limitation of Liability
In no event will the Commission or its employees be liable for any incidental, indirect, special, punitive, exemplary, or consequential damages, arising out of your use of or inability to use the website, including without limitation, loss of revenue or anticipated profits, loss of goodwill, loss of business, loss of data, computer failure or malfunction, or any other damages.