The Commission has charged the Nexus Committee with the responsibility to administer the National Nexus Program.
Each state that participates in the MTC National Nexus Program has a representative on the MTC Nexus Committee.
- Three meetings a year
- Oversight of MTC National Nexus Program
- Consideration of potential nexus audits, to be recommended to Audit Committee
- Provide direction to the MTC National Nexus Program on state policy regarding nexus
- Review Nexus Director’s periodic status reports
- Provide forum for states to discuss nexus issues and consider appropriate nexus policies and practices
- Provide oversight for MTC Nexus School