2011 Draft Resolutions
The 2011 Resolutions Committee is pleased to present to the Executive Committee and Commission the following draft policy statements and resolutions for consideration. (Note: All documents will be in Adobe Acrobat (pdf) format.)
- Report of the 2011 Resolutions Committee
- Attachment A: Policy Statement 01-2011, Policy Statement in Support of Telecommunications Reform
- Attachment B: Resolution 01-2011, Resolution In Support of and Appreciation for the Work of the Congressional Budget Office
- Attachment C: Resolution 02-2011, Resolution Renewing the Commitment of MTC Member States to Voluntary State Tax Uniformity
- Attachment D: Policy Statement 02-2011, Policy Statement in Support of Maintaining the Integrity of State Tax Appeals Systems
- Attachment E: Resolution 03-2011, Resolution in Support of and Appreciation of the Uniformity and Interstate Cooperation Projects of the Federation of Tax Administrators
- Attachment F: Policy Statement 03-2011, Policy Statement in Support of Maintaining the Integrity of Property Tax Appeals Systems
- 2011 Statement of Application
112th Congress Legislative Activity and MTC Responses
Resolutions No. 2011A - 2011H can be found here.
- Resolution No. 2011A: Appreciation of the Montana Department of Revenue.
- Resolution No. 2011B: Appreciation of Elizabeth Harchenko, Oregon Department of Revenue.
- Resolution No. 2011C: In Recognition of Janielle Lipscomb, Audit Committee Chair, and Rick DeBano, Audit Committee Vice-Chair
- Resolution No. 2011D: In Recognition of Marshall Stranburg, Litigation Committee Chair, Mark Wainwright and Clark Snelson, Litigation Committee Co-Vice Chairs
- Resolution No. 2011E: In Recognition of Lennie Collins, Nexus Committee Chair.
- Resolution No. 2011F: In Recognition of Gordon Smead, Technology Committee Chair.
- Resolution No. 2011G: In Recognition of Robynn Wilson, Uniformity Committee Chair, Wood Miller, Income and Franchise Tax Subcommittee Chair, and Richard Cram, Sales and Use Tax Subcommittee Chair
- Resolution No. 2011H: Recognition of Stephen Cordi, Multistate Tax Commission Chair