Automated Audit Program Software Project
The MTC Technology Committee is seeking information from interested vendors regarding computer software to be used for case management by its Joint Audit Program. NOTE: Notwithstanding the date indicated in the RFI, the deadline for responses has been extended to March 15, 2010.
Click here to obtain a copy of the Request for Information (RFI).
Vendor Questions and Commission Responses
1. What is the average number of nominations received each year?
2. How many audits are conducted each year by MTC?
3. Are all MTC audits conducted by MTC staff?
4. Are any state staff ever involved in conducting MTC audits?
5. How many states are typically involved in each audit?
6. Does the MTC have a standard productivity package that each auditor uses?
7. Please provide a description of “other commercial individual auditor productivity package solutions”.
- We are using no other commercial product at this time; we are generally referring to currently available field audit support software products that are used by some states.
8. Does the MTC have a specific set of criteria in which is used to evaluate audit potential?